Precision Machined Components
Here at I&G Precision Engineering, we produce precision machined components and turned parts for multiple sectors in the UK.
Equipped with the latest CNC and CAD / CAM technology, we manufacture both complex prototype and batch run components.
Our workshop in South Wales (near Swansea) ships between 600 and 700 precision machined parts a month.
Each component is thoroughly inspected via CMM for precision before shipping, ensuring specifications are met every time.
Versatile Machining Services
We produce parts from a range of materials including steel, aluminium, plastic, copper, stainless steel, super alloys and exotics. No matter your sector or your requirements, we can deliver the components you need.
BATCH RUN PARTS
- High volume production of milled and turned components to suit your timescale.
- Fast turnaround enabled using a range of lathes, vertical machining centres and twin pallet machining centres.
- Production complimented by a range of machine tools for milling, turning and vertical boring.
Thanks to 40 years of investment in the latest CNC machinery and technology, I&G Engineering guarantees quality with all machined parts. Browse our plant list page for individual machine specifications.
5-AXIS CNC MACHINING
- Haas UMC 750 5-Axis Machining Centre
- Haas ST-10 CNC Turning Centre
- Haas ST-20 CNC Turning Centre
- Haas TL-2 CNC Toolroom Lathe
- Emcoturn 242 TC8 Station Lathe
- Harrison Alpha Lathe
- Mazak VCN530 Smooth G
- Haas VF-4SS x2
- Haas MDC-500
- Haas VF-0
- Haas VF-3
- Haas VF-4
- Haas Mini Mill 2
- Haas Super Mini Mill
Why Work With Us?
We have been developing and refining our manufacturing processes for the past 40 years. Through constant investment in the latest technology and high level training, we have achieved numerous quality accreditations.
Everything we do here at I&G is governed by our commitment to quality and precision, with all components we produce passing a rigourous CMM inspection process.
All of this has helped us to cement partnerships with many sector-leading organisations around the UK within the last four decades. If you are in need of high quality machined components, get in touch with our team today.