CNC Turning Machinery
- Haas Automation’s ST-10 takes up very little floor space, yet provides a generous turning diameter.
- 356 mm turning diameter, 356 mm turning length and a 413 mm swing over the front apron.
- The ST-10 comes standard with a 6″ (165 mm) hydraulic chuck and a 12-position bolt-on tool turret.
- 15 HP Vector Drive
- Spindle Speed: 0 – 6,000 RPM
- A2-5 spindle nose accepts bar stock up to 45.7 mm.
- The ST-20 is the latest Haas high-performance turning centre – designed to provide heavy cutting ability, extreme rigidity and high thermal stability.
- It has a maximum cutting capacity of 15″ x 20.5″ (381 x 521 mm), with maximum swings of 31.75″ (806 mm) over the front apron and 20.75″ (527 mm) over the cross slide.
- Spindle Speed: 0 – 4,000 RPM
- The A2-6 spindle nose is equipped with a 8.3″ (210 mm) hydraulic 3-jaw chuck, and a 12-station bolt-on style tool turret is standard.
- Comes with belt-type chip conveyor, hydraulic tailstock, automatic tool probe, live tooling with C axis, automatic parts catcher, & high-pressure coolant systems.
- The Haas TL-2 Toolroom Lathe features a proprietary conversational operating system that makes cutting parts and creating part programs nearly effortless.
- The TL-2 operates in four modes. In all modes, the Haas control provides extremely accurate digital read-out (DRO) of position, displayed to 0.0005″ when using the manual handwheels or to 0.0001″ when using the electronic jog handle.
- Electronic soft stops may be set to limit the travel of the lathe.
- This station lathe comes with Emcotronic TM02 CNC Control, 3 Jaw Chuck 150 mm Dia, 8 Station Turret, Tailstock and Bar Feed.
- Spindle Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Equipped with HSS drill, turning plates, tool fixture, clamping sleeves and analog measurement unit.
• Main Motor & Inverter Drive 10 hp (7.5 kW).
• Constant Power Range 125 to 2500 rpm (5.5 kW).
• Three Range Spindle Speeds 15-275, 35-795, 110-2500 rev/min.
• Centres – Height 195 mm (7 5/8″), Admits between 650 mm (25″) 1250 mm (50″)
CAD / CAM Software
SolidCam provides fast Toolpaths and a fantastic manufacturing suite for the most efficient CNC programming. SolidCam provides single window integration with the SolidWorks design modelm so we can program our CNC’s directly inside SolidWorks. With modules covering all the way up to 5-axis milling machines,this software is extremely versatile and can handle multi-dimensional CNC machining processes. SolidCam’s tool path technology is provided with iMachining, which is a major innovation in CNC programming technology.
OnceCNC is a market leading CAM system for NC part programming. This software provides a 5-axis machining capability, which allows us to create incredibly detailed components. OneCNC is compatible with industry standard file types such as STEP IGES, Parasolid, SAT, VDA-FS, SolidWorks Files, Rhino, DWG and DXF to allow for easy communications with clients who use other platforms. OneCNC is designed for Lathe CNC production with functionality to maximise metal removal rates and finishing toolpaths required for high quality turning components.
EdgeCam is another industry leading CAD system that we employ here at I&G Engineering. The wide variety of mill and lathe versions of EdgeCam gives us precise control over multi task machining and toolpath simulations. EdgeCam is also compatible with major industry file types and 5 axis machining. This software comes with full collision checking and support for Twin Spindle, Twin Turret, Pickoff spindle, C, Y & B axis machining.
The Aberlink Axom too CMM has a completely aluminium bridge structure, which allows for low inertia and a high rate of acceleration, and gives extremely accurate measurements of component dimensions by adapting to the temperature of the room. This CMM is fitted witgh a Renishaw PH10T motorised probe head, giving indexing positions from 0-105 degrees in the A axis, and the +/- 180 degree B axis in 7.5 increments. This machine is equipped with Aberlink’s revolutionary CNC 3D geometric measurement software and a choice of Y axis sizes.
- Working surface of table 457mm x 1523mm.
- Longitudinal traverse of table (hand) 483mm.
- Longitudinal traverse of table (hydraulic) 470mm.
- Total cross traverse of table, hand and hydraulic 168mm.
- Traverse speed range per minute 1.5 to 18m.
- Table traverse per revolution of handwheel 60mm.
- Vertical movement of wheelhead (max.) 280mm.
- Grinding Wheel Size: 180 x 13 x 31.75mm – 180 x 25 x 31.75mm bore.
- Speed of grinding wheel 3000 rpm.
- Magnetic Chuck. Coolant & Dust Extraction.
- Net weight of machine 914 kg.
One of the highest quality grinding machines available from UK industry leading machinery company Churchill. Suitable for surface grinding of many materials to a high quality finish.
- 152mm x 457mm Work Table
- Standard power elevation
- One shot lubrication
- 6,000 RPM 2 hp Spindle
- Machine Weight: 1,800 lbs
- Surface Finish: 4 – 8 Micro RMS